Donnerstag, 10. November 2011

Sa. 12.11.2011: Serdar Dogan w/ Mooner @ Charlie / Munich


I'm really curious about Saturday. Munich is saying hello with another addition to its already vibrant club scene. I was told that their newbie Charlie was particularly built to fulfill all those frequently invoked special needs(with a dose of useful nostalgia), which a decent club in a classic sense requires. A room with the right size, a wooden floor, a dj booth with vintage equipment and the most important, a powerful soundsystem, everything set in the right direction. I will share the night with Dj Mooner, an expert and prolific librarian in cosmic dance music and more important, a good friend of mine. This will be our fourth gig together and the previous ones have all been great and inspirational. Mooner always comes with something you don't expect and he's one of those super-experienced dj's you'll gladly commit your nighttime pleasures. I will decide spontaneously about the flow of my dj set, as always, as i love to be guided by my mood, the surroundings, the feel of the night and the dancefloor. There will be a lot of new and old bleepgeeks favourite cuts with me on the road, of course, and seeing some friends over there makes me even happier about tomorrow! Charlie Delta, Metro Metro Oscar!

Pin It

Keine Kommentare: