Donnerstag, 18. November 2010

Lovebug presents 'up north!' [Scandinavian / Finnish / Swedish Disco]



Yes i did it! After 3 years of abstinence i created finally a new M.I.X.! Incredible how this could have happened! It's not a big one, just 10 songs, but i think on the whole worth to listen at. I've focused on Scandinavian disco and boogie from mostly Finnland and Sweden.

up north, my friends!

Playlist:

Gemini - Take a chance
Bianca Morales and F.F. - Start Tonight
Sad Motion - Jag Har Fatt Nog
De'Funkar - Vi Ger Var Sang
Extra - Funky Frank
Plaza - How do you do it
Mantraction - Lycka till!
K.O.D.A. - Watching
Otitis - We gonna make it now
Sad Motion - Windsurfing

Lovebug presents 'up north!' [www.bleepgeeks.blogspot.com] by bleepgeeks

Lovebug presents 'up north!'
Pin It

1 Kommentar:

Christian hat gesagt…

Hej!

Damn, this is serious stuff!
Great mix.

I would LOVE to get a hold of mp3s of the songs (especially the ones sung in swedish) to play in my sets!

Please contact me!
christian.petersson@gmail.com